If you are using the Google Chrome browser on your PC I believe you should be aware of the built-in password manager in your browser. Recently Google has finally added the ability to export and download save passwords.
One of the interesting thing about google chrome it gives you the permission to automatically save passwords when you log in to a particular website. which means that you don’t have to put in your password again when you visit that particular site. Also if you are using chrome on any other device you don’t have to put in your login details if you are sharing the same Gmail address.
Aside from being able to automatically save passwords, Google chrome also give you the ability to export your passwords to a device running Google Chrome browser with the use of different emails.
This page teaches you, how to download and export saved password on Google Chrome. On this page, I will be sharing with you different ways and methods that are used in exporting password both in the developer edition and the regular edition of Google Chrome as well. Here we go
So How Do I Export My Save Password on my Google Chrome
Here is how you can export your saved passwords on your chrome browser, as earlier mentioned the step in downloading and exporting passwords on chrome developer edition and the regular edition are different so carefully follow the steps below.
Here is How To Download and Export Passwords on Google Chrome Developer Edition
- Open Google Chrome on your Pc
- Next, go to settings > Manage Passwords
- Then Export password
- Now type in your system password and Google Chrome password will be exported successfully
Here is How To Download and Export Passwords on Regular Google Chrome
- Open your google chrome browser
- On the URL space type in chrome://flags/ and then hit the enter key
- On the page that appears you will see a search bar, type in Password export
- Enable the password Export
- Go to settings > Manage Passwords
- Export password
- Type in your system password and Google Chrome password will be exported successfully
Note the exported or download password will be stored as a CSV file which comes in a plain text
Hello, friends, we hope you found this guide helpful please feel free to let us know using the comment box below. You can also share this guide with your friends also the social button below as well. Thanks