GTA also known as Grand Theft Auto, the GTA 4 APK + OBB Data for Android is also similar to that of other GTA games you have played such as Sandreas or Vice city which are also one the most played games of the GTA.
Recently, the Rockstar game developers have developed and launched GTA 5 for all android phones which have already started downloading around the world.
The Rockstar developers only develop the PC version of the game and it is not everyone that can play the PC version. So, some caring mod developers have decided to create the android version of the GTA 4 game.
To get this game running smoothly on your device, you need a good android mobile phone with at least 1Gb of RAM that runs on Android 4.0 and above. Without that, on your phone, you can have the game running smoothly on your device.
On this page, you don’t have to worry about how to install Apk and Obb file on your device because I have tabled down the full steps on how to install and run the GTA 4 game.
- Operating System: Android 4.0 and above
- Screen Size: 5.0 inches and Above
- RAM Size: 1GB and above
- Game Name: GTA 4
- Size: 452 MB
- Game developer: Rockstar games
- Game Version: 1.3.4
DOWNLOAD GTA 4 Apk FOR ALL DEVICE: HERE
DOWNLOAD GTA 4 OBB FOR MALI GPU: HERE
DOWNLOAD GTA 4 OBB FOR Adreno GPU DEVICE: HERE
DOWNLOAD GTA 4 OBB FOR PowerVR GPU DEVICE: HERE
How to Install GTA 4 Apk + OBB + Data File on your Android Phone
To install the game on your device you need to follow these steps very carefully
- Download the GTA 4 APK on the above link.
- Next, go to your download manager or folder and install the APK app.
- Please after the installation process is completed please do not open the app yet.
- Now unzip the OBB file using Zarchiver or any existing app extractor on your device.
- Go to where the data zip file is saved and move this file to rockstargames.gtaiv to the OBB folder like this Android >> Data >>> OBB >>> com.rockstargames.gtaiv
- You can now launch to GTA 4 APK game to play.
- Final words, if an error occurs while playing the game please simply go the options menu of the game and click on the display settings by swiping to the right and then change the Visual Effect to Medium then Turn on the Frame Rate limiter
That All!! Please drop your comment if the game works for you or not