It is no more news that AdSense has become one of the paying sources for most bloggers in the blogging world. Bloggers have found different ways of getting clicks through placing ads on different widget on their site. So, if you need more clicks you need to place ads code in the footer post.
I believe you have seen AdSense ads placed below the post footer and you are wondering how you can do so but you don’t know how to go about that. Well, you have stumble on the right page because on this page I will guide you on how you can add AdSense in blogger post footer. Let get started by following the steps below.
How to Add AdSense in Blogger Post Footer
- Login to your blogger account
- Next, on the left side of your blogger dashboard click on Theme
- Click on Edit HTML button
- I believe you are now on Code page, place your cursor inside the code box and Press Ctrl + F copy and paste this on the find box <div class=’post-footer’> and then hit the enter button
- Log in to your AdSense
- Copy the type of ad unit you like I advise you use 728×90
- Now go back to your blogger dashboard and paste the code below <div class=’post-footer’>
- Click save theme
- Finally, go to your blog website
I hope you find the post helpful if you do please share with your friends by using the social button below. If you find any problem or misunderstanding with this post please you use the comment box below