In this article, we shall be discussing the different ways we can stop annoying ads on our android phones. I know popups ads can be annoying and frustrating at the same time especially when you are on an important project, but this is only the way some developers and website owners earn some cash. So, if you are fed up with the unnecessary ads that tend to pop up whenever you open your data is on. Then follow the guidelines below to block all ads;
How to Stop Popup Ads on Chrome Browser?
Here is how you disable a popup ad that displays regularly on your chrome browser, these are the few methods I use.
- Tap on your browser app
- At the right corner of the chrome browser app tap on the three-dotted line
- Go to settings
- Then navigate to Site settings
- Tap on the Pop-ups and redirects option
- And slide the pop-ups toggle to Off (automatically its usually used to be off, so if it is On please switch it Off to prevent popups ads)
Method 2; if the above method did not work for you due to some reasons you can also try this step and I hope it work will work for you.
- Still on your chrome browser; Tap on the three-dotted line
- Go to settings
- Then tap on Data saver
- And flip on the switch to ON
Note: Please note that enabling this feature can make some site to look strange.
How to block Ads on Android without any App?
Yes, it is possible to stop popup ads on your android device with any form of installing any apps on your phone. Follow the guidelines below to block unnecessary and annoying ads;
- Tap on the Settings options on your device.
- Then tap on Network & Internet.
- Scroll down to Private DNS and click on it.
- Now you will see three options, Select the Private DNS provider hostname
- Type this adguard.com into the DNS hostname box provided
- Press Save
- That all, you are good to go.