Is your android device facing a virus problem and you want to get rid of this disturbing virus on your smartphone? Then you don’t have to go away from here, because you are on the right page of the internet. Today am going to show you how you can easily remove or clean a virus from your android phone. So when your phone starts misbehaving all of a sudden, then it might be because of a virus that why it advisable to download apps on a trusted site to avoid virus from getting to our phone.
We have different ways, to rid of a virus on smartphone devices, you can get rid of a virus by performing a factory reset on your phone which means that you will lose all your precious data e.g. pictures, videos, games, text message and even losing some of your contacts if you fail to do proper backup.
As I have earlier said that we have different ways on how to remove or clean a virus on an Android device. So what way are the others to rid of a virus without using a factory reset method?
How to know if a phone as a virus
Here are some few tips to know if your phone as a virus. Before we get to how we fix this issue of a virus, there are some common problems we come across like we are unable to download or install from play store. Don’t panic at all here are some common android problems and how you can fix them. If you have not found the solution to your problem then are some few questions you need to ask yourself
- First, discover when the problem started, is it after when you download some app or file?
- Secondly, have recently installed an application from a third-party site i.e. outside google plays tore
- Have your mistakenly or deliberately click an ad that downloads a file you don’t want
- Finally does this problem occurs whenever you run a particular application
if any of this answer is yes, you don’t have to be worry because we are going to fix the problem without using the factory reset method.
How To Manually Remove Virus On Android
- To manually remove or clean a virus on your phone you will have to put your phone on safe mode. The Safe mode helps to stop all third-party apps from running on your phone. Which helps to figure out app or file causing the issue and remove it safely on your phone. To restart your device into safe mode, Press the power button of your phone. It will take you to the menu power off option. Hold the power button once again to locate the option to boot into safe mode.
- If you find this step difficult, you can use this method Press and Hold the Up Volume and Power button at the same time. You will see a list of options scroll down Safe Mode option using the Up and Down Volume key depending on where the option is located.
- Once you are in safe mode option go to Setting>> Apps>> Downloads to locate the malicious app causing the problem. Once you have located or find out the app that is causing virus you can uninstall that app to prevent harm to your phone.
Alternate Method: Download Anti-virus Apps
There are thousands of applications on Android play store. So, if you find out that your device has been affected by a virus. Then it, not a bad idea to install one of these apps below and scan.
Bitdefender Antivirus [Free]
Bitdefender is interesting that helps in the removal of a virus in a smartphone device. Which offers cloud scanning?
Tips to your Android Device free from Virus
- Don’t download or install any app from an unknown source. I will advise to always use Google play stores for any app you will like to install.
- Secondly, please always be careful of Ads that always pop up automatically in other not to click on it. you can stop these pop-up ads by installing a pop-up ad blocker on your mobile device
- All check app permission before installing any applications.
If you find this post helpful please share this post with your friends using the share button below. Thank you!!