Window 10 have been of the fantastic operating system in terms of speed and many other great features that come with the operating system like the user interface. Windows Operating system has been one of the most used operating systems in the world. With the nice interface and its regular update on the window 10 that does not make it 100% perfect that why the company make an update but there will be at times that some component might fail you and you will like to troubleshoot to fix the problem. And these can be frustrating at times especially if the problem is not solved.
On this page, I will be sharing with you on how to fix Problems on window 10.
Window 10 major Taskbar issues
There are some common issues people encounter with Window 10 I will be sharing with the common issues or problems and how you can solve it. Here are the common taskbar problems
- Taskbar Icons missing
- Taskbar not hiding
- Frozen Windows 10 taskbar
- Taskbar Disappeared
Let go into the steps on how we can fix the major problems of window 10 taskbar not working.
Fix taskbar Problems by restarting your PC
You can fix taskbar issues by restarting PC or reboot your computer and will fix the issue that has been affecting the taskbar that is not working. Once the rebooting is done check if the taskbar has shown up or working if not you use other troubleshooting options.
If you don’t know how to restart your computer this is how to go about that.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key to open the Taskbar Manager
- Tap on the Processes option and look for Windows Explorer
- Right Click on the Windows Explorer and click on Restart from the menu that pops up.
- The taskbar will disappear for some seconds and will later reappear again once it as successfully reset.
- These should solve the problem.
Taskbar not hiding
Window 10 gives you the option to auto-hide taskbar automatically but at times you find it difficult to hide the taskbar. Note that when the taskbar fails to hide automatically always try to check that the auto-hide features are enabled, to check whether the auto to hide is enabled these is how to go about it.
- Press the window key + I to open the Windows setting app and go to Personalization settings
- Next, go to the Taskbar settings located at the left side of your screen and click on it
- Click the switch button if the auto hide feature is disabled.