Some weeks back, the Samsung company launched a new smartphone device to mark their 10th anniversary of its Galaxy S family which is the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The device comes with some fantastic features the caught the attention of many smartphone users. For example, the triple back camera setup at the back of the phone, its excellent battery life and its huge RAM and in-built storage. let go into full details on what this phone as to offer.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Key Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 3040 x 1440 pixels
- Android: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Processor: Octa-core 2.8 GHz, Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Octa-core 2.7 GHz, Exynos 9820 Octa
- RAM/Storage: 8/12GB of RAM and 128/512GB in-built storage
- Camera: 12MP + 12MP + 16MP rear camera and 10MP + 8MP selfie camera
- Battery: 4100mAh non-removable battery
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Design and Display
The Galaxy S10 plus displays a 6.4 inch AMOLED display which is also surrounded by a narrow bezel. The device also has a resolution of 3040 × 1440 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy S10 plus is designed with aluminium and glass body. The screen is protected by a Gorilla Glass screen.
Turning to the phone you have the triple camera that is setup horizontally together with a LED flash. Just below the cameras lies the Samsung logo.
Unlike most phones that the fingerprint sensor is mounted at the back, however, that is not the case of Galaxy S10 plus. The S10 Plus features an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor i.e. you have the fingerprint sensor at the screen of the phone.
The device is available in black, blue, white, yellow, pink and Ceramic black or white colours.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Camera
The S10 plus as a triple camera that is set up at the back of the phone which consist 12MP + 12MP + 16MP rear camera with a dual LED flash. The back camera support full HD recording.
Now to the front, you have a dual selfie camera of 10MP + 8MP front camera located at the right side of the phone. There is no flashlight included for the front camera.
Galaxy S10 Plus Hardware and Software
This device has two types, one runs on an Exynos 9820 Octa mobile processor with a Mali- G76 MP12 GPU while the other runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC which functions an Adreno 640. The internal storage comes in 128/512GB and 1TeraByte and can also be extended via microSD card. The Galaxy S10 runs on Android 9 (pie). This device comes with DeX for desktop support.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Battery and Connectivity
The device features massive 4100 lithium-ion battery which can last you up to a day the device support a fast charging technology.
The S10 plus works on a 4G LTE network. The device also supports NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot, MicroUSB 3.1.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price and Availability
The cost about $1173 for the 128GB while the 512GB costs $1434 while the 1TB cost $1,826. The device will be available for shipment on March 8 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Full Specifications
- Dimension: 6 mm x 74.1 mm x 7.8 mm
- Material: Aluminum, Glass
- Weight: 175g
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Colours: White, Black, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink & Ceramic Black, Ceramic White
- Type: Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.4-inches
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1440 x 3040 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and Performance
- Operating System: Android 9.1 Pie
- Chipset: Exynos 9820 Octa
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 8/12GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB expandable to 512GB, 512GB/1TB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Primary: 12MP +12MP + 16MP
- Secondary: 10MP + 8MP
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi 802.11 n 5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Network 3G:850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz
- Network 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0
- USB: Yes, MicroUSB 3.1 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes, 3.5mm
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, under-display
- NFC: Yes
- Sensor: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Capacity: 4100mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes
- OTG Support: Yes
Disclaimer: PediaTop is not responsible for any errors or omissions on this page because every data stating From Specification, Features or price shown above were manually entered so we cannot guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Please if you found any error or omission on the above info on a particular device, you can please use our Contact Us page. Thank You!