Have you get tired applying for Adsense, you don’t need too because for every blogger who wants to make real cash through blogging should never give up when applying google AdSense. Many will say that there are many AdSense alternatives but I bet you there are not any contextual ads network that can be compared to Google AdSense. So been rejected or disapprove from Google AdSense doesn’t mean that you are not good enough but you are only missing something that you should put in place.
You can get Google AdSense approval on any platform in which your website is hosted be it BlogSpot or WordPress.org whichever one you are using I only choose to mention these two because they are the popular ones, there are many other platforms out there that you can also get AdSense approval. Today on this tutorial page am going to talk about things you must do before applying for Google AdSense.
- Get a custom domain name i.e. pediatop.com, yoursitename.com and not pediatop.blogspot.com
- Create a Google Email Address
- Do not full your site with images use at least 1-5 images depending on what type of content you have.
- Add a privacy page, contact page, about us page this help to show how serious your blog this or what your blog talks about.
- Your content should be at least 15-20 post not copy and paste.
- Make sure you don’t use copyright images and even though you have done that mistake ensure that you credit where you downloaded or copy the images from. You can download free images from Pixabay, Pexels, FreeImages.
- Make sure your site looks neat and professional both WordPress and BlogSpot users.
Note: WordPress users that use Newspaper theme should avoid using the Box features post at first, when applying AdSense because Google frown at site loads slow.
Pingback: How to Add AdSense Ads in Blogger Post Footer | Pediatop